Learn to Code with The HTML Show: Episode 8—Site Organization
As the scope of your project expands to include increasingly complex HTML and CSS, keeping all of your code neat, tidy, and organized can be tough. In Episode 8, organization is front and center. You’ll learn how to separate your HTML and CSS into separate (but linked) documents.
Episode 8 Learning Objectives:
- Justify the need to use an external stylesheet
- Move implemented CSS to an external stylesheet
- Use a relative path to reference a saved image
- Use a relative path to implement a CSS background image
- Use a relative link to link to another HTML document
Review Previous Lesson: Watch Lesson 7
Keep Coding: Watch Lesson 9
Lauren Alworth is a former member of the Launch Academy marketing team.