LAUNCH ACADEMY COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATIONWe collect Personal Information when you:
- create an account
- register or apply for a Course
- subscribe to our marketing information, either directly or by using your social networking credentials on Launch Academy or a third-party website
- register for our online programs post information to Launch Academy that includes Personal Information, and
- communicate with us
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Launch Academy or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Launch Academy ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Launch Academy to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Launch Academy will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Launch Academy AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Launch Academy agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and Launch Academy are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Launch Academy AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Launch Academy agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Launch Academy makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Launch Academy’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Launch Academy
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
HOW LAUNCH ACADEMY USES YOUR INFORMATIONWe use Personal Information to provide and improve our services; and communicate with you. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes. Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use your information, including Personal Information, for internal and service-related purposes and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate Launch Academy. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. Communications. We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance. Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We may use your Personal Information to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. Aggregate Data. We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through Launch Academy and use it for any purpose.
LAUNCH ACADEMY MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATIONWe may share your information:
- with our third-party service providers, including Instructors
- on Launch Academy
- with social networking websites, at your direction
- to comply with legal obligations
- to protect and defend our rights and property
- and with your permission